Monday, October 7, 2024

10/08/24

Have had a super weird / bad day ... shit work schedule and everything went wrong with my planned day... but anyway, snuck in a CF class over lunch... short 15 minute workout for a 60 minute class, but it was nice to get it in and move a bit. I wanted to lift more afterward, but had a last minute unexpected project / deadline come up and had to leave the gym. Tomorrow will be another day. 

A. 

On a 15:00 Clock:


For time*: 

50-40-30-20-10

Double-Unders

25-20-15-10-5 

Toes-to-Bar

*Complete 3 snatches after each round (135/95#)


Then, in the remaining time, work up to a heavy snatch. 


-6:57 ... heavy singles went 185# and 205# ... both of these went up as easy power snatches ... I haven't been really olympic lifting at all the last year or so. It is always fun to get in, but I didn't feel particularly well on these. The weights didn't feel heavy, but I got extremely light headed from the two heavy singles ... definitely more there, but just got so light headed I called it at 205#. Not sure the reason behind this, but coupled with the life stress I am facing, I just called it and didn't push the loading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment