Sunday, October 4, 2026

10/05/26

Did the class workout (A and B) and then added in some accessory work... I was supposed to back squat this afternoon and then hit the accessory, but I am just cutting that out given the volume of HSC this AM. Fun/tough day in the gym. 

A.

4 RFT (16 min cap):
400m Run

10 Hang Squat Cleans (225/155#) 


-Cap + 10 reps (finished 3 rds + 400m run) ... this was definitely outside my comfort zone... heavy weight and lots of reps ... I ran slow and just tried to get through the HSC consistently ... first set went 5/2/1/1/1 ... 4/2/1/1/1/1 ... 3/2/2/1/1/1 ... rough, but I am proud of myself for going outside my comfort zone and handling a heavier weight like this. 


B.

Every 2:00 for 12:00

Front Squat

3-2-1-1-1-1 


-225# x 3, 245# x 2, 275# x 1, 295# x 1, 320# x 1 


C.

Heel Elevated Bulgarian Split Squat

3x8/leg

GHD Back Extensions 

3x15

Standing Calf Raise w/ 2 second pause at top and bottom 

3x15 


-Complete, 2x35# DB on the BSS 


D.

EMOM 10:

12 GHD Sit-ups


-Complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment