A.
AMRAP 15:
5 Strict Pull-ups
10 Deficit Push-ups (3x45# bumper plates - hands and feet)
15 Overhead Squats (45/35#)
-11 Rds + 8 reps
B.
Every 2 for 10 (5 sets) of:
Overhead Squat x 3 reps w/ 2 second pause in bottom
-135#, 165#, 195#, 215#, 235# … last set was really tough … had I been training by myself I likely would have stayed around the 185-205# limit, but I was working out with a guy that wanted to go heavier and I’m glad I did… it was definitely out of comfort zone, but I got the reps. Long pauses in the bottom and I didn’t do this in weightlifting shoes. Felt tough, but solid.
C.
Not for time:
Accumulate 15 reps of:
1 Wall-Walk + 1 Wall-Facing SHSPU
-Complete, tried to move consistently through this, but was really tough after parts A and B.
No comments:
Post a Comment