Wednesday, September 9, 2026

9/10/26

AM Workout (0500)

A.

3xAMRAP 9 (30 min clock):

1:00 Max Strict Pull-ups

1000m Run

1:00 Max Supinated Strict Pull-ups

Max Distance HSW 

Rest 1 min 


-Complete ... overall this was really good training ... I kept this slower / lower stress than my typical crossfit training, but overall really enjoyed getting this in and I am EXTREMELY grateful my left wrist isn't broken and is improving to the point I could HSW today and was totally unaffected ... got 100' on the first set, 75' on the second and 100' on the last... third run really slowed down and I cut out the last set of supinated pull-ups to get in some extra HSW. Fun stuff!


B.

Every 2 for 12 (6 sets) of:

'Durante Core' (10 hollow-rocks, 10 v-ups, 10 tuck-ups, :10 hollow hold)


-Complete ... tough, but good. 


PM Workout (1330)


Overall had a decent pump this afternoon... got in my shoulder workout (A-D) and then added in some extra tricep work after... solid shoulder work and a nice pump. 


A.

Seated DB Press

12,10,8,6


-2x55# x12, 2x60# x 10, 2x65# x 8, 2x70# x 6 


B.

Reverse Shrugs on Dip Bars

4x10


-Complete, BW 


C.

Neutral Grip DB Bench Press

3x10

:60 rest


-2x70# across 


D.

Heavy Partial DB Lateral Raise

4x8

Incline Bench Shrugs

4x8 


-2x35#  raises, 2x50# shrugs 


E.

Rope Push-Downs 

7 Sets: 8-12 reps 

Rest :45 


-52.5# 


F.

Overhead Rope Extensions 

7 Sets: 8-12 reps 

Rest :45 


-32.5# 

No comments:

Post a Comment