Friday, September 25, 2026

9/26/26

Got in the class workout (part A) and then added in some accessory stuff after.... lots of shoulders today ... solid way to end the week. 

A.

AMRAP 25, with a partner, alternating full rounds:

7 Lateral Bar Burpees

5 Strict HSPU

3 Squat Snatch (155/105#)


-Complete ... I don't remember the exact rounds ... but I got all the sets with unbroken SHSPU and quick singles on the snatches ... I think we were around 18-ish rounds, but not totally sure and didn't really care ... fun workout and good training for my SHSPU.


B.

Seated DB Press

4x8


-2x35# DB ... I was totally gassed out in my shoulders from A ... so kept these super light and just got in good reps 


C.

Seated DB Lateral Raise

4x12

DB Shrugs

4x12


-2x10# DB, 2x70# KB


D.

Dips

3x12

Prone Incline DB Curls

3x12

Alternating DB Curls

3x12 (each arm)


-BW, 2x20# DB and 2x35# DB 


E.

Banded Push-ups

2x10 + Max Push-ups at BW 


-17, 12 ... 1 red band


F.

3 Sets:

KB Side Bends x 10 reps/side with 70# KB

Stationary Overhead Plate Lunge High Steps x 12 reps (6/side w/ 45# plate)

Tempo Ankle Taps (2 sec pause at each ankle) x 20 reps 

Plank Oblique Twists x 20 reps 

Rest :60 


-Complete


No comments:

Post a Comment