Friday, September 18, 2026

9/19/26

Solid final workout of the week... easier crossit and felt good getting in the lifting stuff. 

A.

AMRAP 24, with partner’s alternating full rounds:

12/9 Cal Row

30 Double-Unders

4 Sand Bag Cleans (150/100#) - odd rounds 

6 DB Snatch (80#) - even rounds


-Complete ... I think I did 7 total rounds and my partner was in his 8th when we hit the clock ... overall this was nice aerobic training and not taxing at all compared to my typical workouts, which I needed after a tough week of training. 


B.

Unsupported Seated DB Press 

4x8


-2x50# 


C.

Slight Decline DB Bench

4x10 

DB Pull-Overs

4x10


-70# DBs on both movements 


D.

DB Shrugs

4x8

KB Skull Crushers

4x8


-2x70# shrugs and 2x35# KB skull crushers 


E.

Standing Calf Raise w/ Single DB

3x15/leg

Banded Anterior Tibialis

3x15/leg


-50# DB, 1 red band 


No comments:

Post a Comment