AM Workout (0500)
Today was a REALLY good training session for me ... lots of stuff I need to work on (running, BBJO, HSW) and overall I felt very good throughout this session. The easier day yesterday really helped. Overall happy with I how felt and how this went, great training.
A.
4 Sets:
AMRAP 2:
200m Run
Max BBJO (24/20”)
Rest 2:00
-16 reps each set
B.
EMOM 12:
Weighted Strict Pull-up (up to heavy single / 1 RM)
3-3-3-3
2-2-2-2
1-1-1-1
-Up to 105# for the final set
C.
Every 3:00 for 24:00 (8 sets) of:
15/12 Cal Ski
36' HSW (two 18' segments)
-Complete ... didn't time the rounds, just went for quality and accumulated some good time on my hands.
PM Workout (1500)
Had an overall decent afternoon workout... felt good throughout and enjoyed getting an upper body pump.
A.
CGBP
5x3
-185#, 205#, 215#, 220#, 220#
B.
Narrow, Neutral Grip Lat Pull-Downs
5x10
-180# across
C.
Slight Decline DB Bench
3x12
DB Pullover
3x12
-2x70# DB
D.
Barbell Curls
4x10
Prone Incline DB Curls
4x10
-80# curls, 2x20# curls
No comments:
Post a Comment