Wednesday, November 15, 2023

11/17/23

 USMC CFT

-800m Run in boots/utes = 2:07 (100 points)

-Ammo Can Lifts = 120 (100 points)

-Maneuver Under Fire = 2:24 + 5 seconds for missing grenade toss (86 points)

-Result = 286 ... this is still an okay score, but I'm definitely bummed I missed the grenade toss ... that +/- 5 seconds is a bitch ... the 800m run was definitely short... but overall I am just glad this is over and I have a score on the board ... I have to admit I felt terrible on this ... between hand, foot and mouth and then whatever virus I had recently (probably covid) I just felt awful from start to finish on this ... definitely looking forward to hopefully being healthy for a bit and getting back to normal training ... this 6 week functional body building program only got about 60-70% complete as I had to can so many workouts due to illness. Next week is a transition week and then I will start a strength cycle after Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment