Sunday, June 28, 2026

6/29/26

AM Workout (0630)

Today was overall a good / fun class workout ... enjoyed getting this in. Felt pretty fit, definitely slow running, but felt good on the bar muscle-ups. 

A.

Bench Press

3x8 @ 32x1 


-175#, 185#, 185# x 7 (missed last rep) 


B.

For time*:

200m Run

21 Bar Muscle-ups

200m Run

15 Bar Muscle-ups

200m Run

9 Bar Muscle-ups


*300' shuttle run penalty for any break on reps 


-8:40 ... sets went 15/6 ... 9/6 ... 9 ... so I ended up putting in 600' of shuttle running on this... overall felt good though, fun/short workout with some higher intensity on those bigger sets of bar MU. 


PM Workout (1300)


Frankly I felt a bit tired from this AM today! I really didn't feel strong on the bench... but overall I got a super solid pump from this and did enjoy getting it in... last workout in my basement gym before the move. Definitely have had a ton of great workouts down there and I really enjoyed getting in one more workout. I am grateful that I had such a great home gym for the last six years!


A.

Bench Press

4x10 

Rest 2 mins


-205#, 195#, 185#, 185# ... I was planning on going across at 205#... but wow it felt heavy and I just lowered the weight a bit and got in quality sets. 


B.

5 Sets

10 Dumbbell Bench Press @ RPE 8/10

-rest 30 seconds-

10 Dumbbell Pull-Overs 

*Rest 2-3 minutes between sets.


-60# DBs for bench and 1 60# DB for pull-overs


C.

Lat Pull-Down (Neutral, narrow grip)

4x10 

Rest 2 mins


-155# across 


D.

3 Sets

12 Dumbbell Lateral Raise @8/10 RPE

12 Dumbbell Curls @8/10 RPE

10 Ring See-Saws 

Rest 1 min


-2x10# DB lat raises, 2x35# DB for curls 


E.

Double D Cable Extensions 

7 Sets: 8-12 reps 

Rest :45 


-55#


F.

Every 2 for 10 (5 sets) of:

‘Durante Core’ 


-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment