Sunday, March 7, 2021

3/08/21

Today was going well up until part D... felt decent on A-C and then on the first rep of the FR lunges I had a big tweak in my T-spine ... similar to the last injury I had in Spring of 2019... a bit frustrating to injury myself, although I'm not sure this is super serious. Not nearly as painful or limiting as the original injury. Going to try to work through this and see what happens. I've had an extreme amount of life stress lately and I feel as though this is a fruition of that. I've been pushing myself really hard in many different aspects of my life. Hoping that this won't be limiting on tomorrow's bench day and that I'll be healed up by Thursday's squatting/pulling. 

A.
Back Squat
6 sets x 6 reps @ 75% (340#) 
75% of your one rep max back squat. Rest 90-180 seconds between sets.

-Complete
 
B.
Back Squat
1 set x max reps @ 75% (340#) 
75% of your one rep max back squat. Rest 5-8 minutes before starting this exercise.

-11 Reps ... rough. 
 
C.
Deficit Conventional Deadlift
1 set x 3 reps
Work up to a 3 rep max. 3" deficit (1 hi-temp 35# bumper) 

-Worked up to 465# ... probably the most I've ever pulled from a deficit, not something I've trained regularly. 
 
D.
Front Rack Lunges
5 sets x 5 reps each side (10 total, alternating) 
Go heavy.

-Scaled back to 50# DB Goblet lunges after tweaking my back ... didn't do the full five sets and kept this extremely light 
 
E.
Super-Mans
4 sets x 15 reps

-Complete

F.
Seated Calf Raises 
4 sets x 20 reps

-Complete, used 80# 

No comments:

Post a Comment