Thursday, May 19, 2022

5/19/22

Had a condensed workout today ... it was programmed as a conditioning day, but I will be missing my workouts over the next few days, so I modified today to be a more full-body/difficult conditioning piece. Overall enjoyed myself and had a great time the gym.  

Cross-over Symmetry Warm-up

-Complete

A.
'Linda' -ish
10,9,8,7...1
Deadlift (295#)
Bench Press (195#)
DB Squat Clean (2x50# DB)

-20:08 ... used the 2018 regional deadlift/bench weights and DBs for the squat cleans as I only have two barbells ... this was a PR for this method of this workout by over 5 minutes from July 2020... goal was to get the bench and DL unbroken, which I did, and then the cleans were in two sets from 10-7 and then unbroken from there ... overall a tough/solid conditioning piece... happy to PR and how much easier the bench press was given all the work I've put in on the bench. 

B.
Every 3 for 9 (3 sets) of:
10 Strict Pull-ups 
10 Bent-Over Ts (2x5#)
1 Set 'Durante Core' (10 hollow-rocks, 10 v-ups, 10 tuck-ups, :10 hollow hold)

-Complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment