Sunday, May 29, 2022

5/30/22


'Murph'
For time (strict pull-ups in boots/utes)
1 Mile Run
100 Pull-ups (strict)
200 Push-ups
300 Air Squats
1 Mile Run

-Time from last year = 53:50 ... unfortunately I didn't get the time today ... I got the first time split (8:08) and then I accidentally paused my clock at that point ... timed the final mile with a split of 11:40. Went 20 sets of Cindy ... Not sure exactly what my time would have been ... but I was moving at a fairly consistent pace ... felt fit and had a good time. First 5 rounds unbroken, then went to 3/2 and 6/4 for pretty much every set thereafter, with consistent unbroken squats the entire workout. It was a hot day ... about 75 degrees and sunny ... I was fairly exposed and doing this outside ... got really hot during this workout, but really enjoyed myself and I am looking forward to getting back in to more crossfit style training in the coming summer months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment