Monday, December 22, 2014

12/22/14

Today was the chillest training session I've had in a very long time. Considering I felt overtrained this last month and the craziness I did on Saturday, I was completely okay with this. I was happy to get in the gym and move around though. Looking forward to some tougher training tomorrow.

A.
Split Jerk - work up to a heavy single in 20 minutes

-Worked up to 297# ... felt really solid. This gym I was visiting had some awesome jerk blocks, was great to use.

B.
Every 2 minutes, for 12 minutes (6 sets), complete:
Hang Power Snatch + Power Snatch from Below the Knee
(pause for one second at the mid-thigh, and one second below the knee before each lift)
Build over the course of the six sets, but the focus should be on perfect mechanics.

-Used 185# for all sets ... kept it nice and light.

C.
Every minute, on the minute, for 15 minutes:
Min 1 – 30 Double-Unders + 3 Bar Muscle-Ups
Min 2 – Push Ups x 15 reps
Min 3 – Toes to Bar x 10 reps

-Complete, no where near maximal effort, barely got my HR up. Easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment