Monday, July 10, 2017

7/10/17

AM Workout (0630) 

Hit the class workout in the morning ... was happy to see our gym is actually doing a strength program ... today was 'test' day for that program.

A.
Front Squat
20:00 to establish 1 RM

-Singles = 325#, 345#, 355#, 365# ... felt very good on all of these ... 365# went up fairly easily, I basically ran out of time and had no idea where my 1 RM from squat was at ... possibly more there, but I was really happy with 365# given I am coming off of TBS and what a number it did on my body ... old PR of 405# is no where in sight, but maybe I'll get there again one day, although that isn't a huge priority in my training right now.

B.
3 RFT:
25 Push-Press (95/65#)
50 Double-Unders
25 Toes-to-Bar

-9:12 ... short/fast workout ... I felt pretty shitty on this ... lots of alcohol and weird food / bad sleep has me feeling pretty terrible... but got through it and tomorrow is another day.

PM Workout (1300) 

A.
For time:
100 KBS (72/53#)
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups (anchored)
100 Air Squats

-20:03 ... this ended up being much more difficult than I thought it would be ... pretty much everything but the air squats was very tough ... KBS took about 6 minutes ... push-ups were done in consistent sets of 5 with about 5-15 seconds rest in between each set ... the anchored sit-ups were also a bitch... I forgot how much more difficult than regular 'ab-mat' situ-ups these are ... overall a nice addition to complement what I did in the morning, nothing crazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment