Saturday, July 1, 2017

7/1/17

Dropped in to a gym while traveling ... the workout was a partner workout, but I left the reps the same and did the workout solo ... given the movements I was doing yesterday, this wasn't an ideal workout to hit today, but overall I felt solid on everything and enjoyed myself.

A.
AMRAP 20 Minutes:
Wall-Balls (20/14#) x 5,10,15,20 etc. (increase by 5 reps each round)
Pull-ups x 15 reps
200m Run

-Finished round of 35 wall-balls (7 rounds) + 12 wall-balls into set of 40 ... went unbroken on all reps the entire time ... overall a fun workout to hit on a beautiful summer morning ... was about 70 degrees and sunny, absolutely perfect weather for this workout. Great way to start my day.

B.
10 minutes of cool-down stretching with the class

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment