Friday, November 8, 2019

11/9/19

Today was the most crossfit I've done since the marathon ... overall went well... a bit mentally difficult to not feel as fit as I have in the past, but I was very much prepared for that feeling. Fun way to spend Saturday morning ... still wasn't too taxing despite my lack of fitness at the moment.

A.
Every 2 for 6 (3 sets) of:
Sotts Press x 3 reps 

straight into...

Every 2 for 6 (3 sets) of:
Muscle Snatch x 3 reps

straight into...

Every 2 for 6 (3 sets) of:
Snatch Push-Press + OHS x 3 reps (1+1)

straight into...

Every 2 for 8 (4 sets) of:
Pausing Hang Snatch x 2 reps (2 second pause above knee, 2 second pause in bottom)

straight into...

12 minutes to hit 6 'tough' Snatch singles

-Result =

Sotts Press = 75# across
Muscle Snatch = 135#, 145#, 155#
Snatch PP + OHS = 135# across
Pausing Hang Snatch = 95# across
Singles = 185# across

-Went very light on all of the sets here ... lots of technique work ... my right should felt very unstable and I didn't want to fuck with this at all ... got through everything and it was nice to move and snatch.

B.
For time:
1000m Row
30 BBJO (24/20")
30 C2B PU

-7:30 ... came off the rower in 3:15 ... BBJO were the worst part ... C2B pull-ups went 20/10 ... probably could have gotten these unbroken on a better bar ... I was on slick piece of shit bar, but got through them

C.
On a running clock:
AMRAP :90
Bike Cals
Rest :30
100' Handstand Walk

-Result = 31 cals, didn't get the time on the handstand walk ... it felt like complete shit ... I think I've been on my hands one other time since February ... so this wasn't surprising... but got through it and got it done, with a lot of breaks.

D.
ROMWOD

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment