Monday, June 6, 2022

06/06/22

Watching the Granite Games all weekend and being super crunched on time has forced me to change my training ... got this in over my lunch break... really fun crossfit bodyweight conditioning ... felt pretty decent given it was hot (about 78) and in the sun. Fun stuff, happy to at least work out, even though I won't be able to follow a coherent program these next few weeks due to work obligations. 

A.
EMOM 31: 

For 20 minutes: 

Odd Minutes:
5 Toes-to-Bar
10 Push-ups
15 Air Squats 

Even Minutes:
5 Strict Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Air Squats 

Rest 1 minute then at 21:00 begin: 

EMOM 10: 
10 Burpees 

-Complete ... missed the 6th minute of burpees and took a minute of rest, finish at 32:00 ... solid conditioning, this was enjoyable and challenging for my current level of fitness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment