Wednesday, August 10, 2022

8/10/22

 Last day on the road today... dropped into another CF class. Had a really solid workout... haven't clean and jerked in a very long time and it surprisingly felt really good. Additionally, the conditioning workout really rocked me... it was very challenging crossfit, felt like an open workout. 

A.
EMOM 10: 
Clean and Jerk x 1 rep 

-Complete, across at 245# ... I started at 245# and just went off of feel... felt good, not too taxing, got all the reps comfortably, but just focused on good movement. 

B.
AMRAP 15:
3 Power Snatch (115#)
4 Overhead Squats (115#)
5 C2B Pull-ups
30 Double-Unders

-10 Rds ... this was rough ... I was moving pretty consistent until the 6th round and then I got a bit light headed when I accidentally forgot to breath during 3 unbroken PS + 4 unbroken OHS ... slowed the pace down a bit and finished the workout. Overall really fun crossfit and a nice way to start the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment