Saturday, September 28, 2013

9/28/13

I had some work responsibilities today, wasn't able to get in the gym. But luckily I do work for the Marine Corps and I had the privilege of running through a 'Combat Fitness Test' today. Not a very long event, but it was physical and I pushed it.

-800m Run in boots/long pants.
-Movement under fire drill
-Ammo-can Press (30#)

I maxed out everything today, ran a 2:33 800m in boots, 1:41 movement under fire, and I got 103 ammo can presses. I would be really interested to see what I'm capable of in running shoes. I think the movement under fire was a little short, but the 800m run was official on a track. I did better than both times I ran through this at OCS. Fun day with some great people. Bummer I didn't get to do the Invictus workout today, but I'm going to do it tomorrow instead. Pumped to hit it tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment