Thursday, August 21, 2014

8/21/14

I'm in Dublin today. I was really sad to leave Hamburg this morning. I've had such great experiences it is really sad to leave. Anyway, I got into a gym here in the evening and had a surprisingly solid session. I had barely eaten anything and I felt tired as fuck. But once I got warmed up I felt strong and fit. Back in the USA tomorrow! It's been an awesome trip, really good for my mental and emotional state. I feel very refreshed and ready to attack my last year of law school and training for this year.

A. 
Power Snatch - Establish 1 RM 

-Singles: 176# x 2, 198#, 210#, 225.5# (PR). My previous best power snatch was 220# ... really happy about this. Felt strong. 

B. 
Every :45 seconds for 10 sets: 
3 TnG Power Snatch @ 155# 

-Complete, this felt really easy, should have done a little more weight. 

C. 
Every 2 minutes for 20 minutes (10 sets): 
Power Clean x 1 rep 

-Worked from 176# to 275# ... 287# is my PR, 275# felt pretty heavy after the snatching, so called it there and didn't go for anything heavier today. 

D.
EMOM 20: 
-Odd: 10 T2B
-Even: 15 Wall-ball (20#)

-Complete, this felt surprisingly easy, barely got my HR up. Would be interested to do 15 T2B / 20 WB soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment