Saturday, September 6, 2014

9/6/14

Today was a really fun workout. I felt fit, I was really happy to be able to clean some heavy-ish weight for the metcon. Body is feeling pretty beat up, was really tired once I got in the gym. Once I was warmed up I felt really solid though. I did some shit after Part A... was just a little WOD with the class... was like a 12 minute partner workout... not even worth mentioning though, wasn't training and didn't tax my body at all. Because I had to do that partner WOD I had to cut out the post-WOD accessory stuff. Anyway, fun day in the gym, great training with great people.

A.
Every 10 minutes, for 50 minutes (5 sets) complete the following as quickly as possible:
Row 500 Meters
Run 330 Meters
6 Squat Cleans (225/155 lbs)
6 Muscle-Ups

-5:09, 5:35, 5:55, 5:49, 5:46. Solid sesh. All singles on squat cleans at a consistent pace, every set of muscle-ups was 4/2. Big effort. 


No comments:

Post a Comment