Tuesday, September 6, 2016

9/6/16

AM Workout (0545) 

Didn't have the best workout today... had some stuff planned out but couldn't really do it because they gym I usually go to was closed for no reason. They never put out an announcement or had an explanation as to why they were closed... but anyway, I just went to another gym on base and got in what I could... wasn't necessarily a bad workout, just not what I wanted to do.

A.
Strict Pulls
5 Max Sets
Rest :90

-22, 9, 8,8, 7 ... spent it all on that first set, felt solid for 20+.

B.
Every 2 for 20 (10 sets):
1 Power Snatch + 3 OHS

-Used 185# across ... stayed within my comfort zone and didn't push the load here... just really focused on position and getting in perfect reps.

C.
EMOM 10:
8 Hang Power Snatch (95/65#)
16 Air Squats

-Complete ... challenging, but not that difficult, felt confident I would get every set, was usually 35-45 seconds.

D.
Strict Dips
4 Sets of 1/2 of PR + 1 rep + 10#

-4 Sets of 11 with a 10# Weight

E.
3 Sets:
20 Cross-Body Side Lateral Raise (10 each arm) @ 10#
Rest as needed

-Complete

PM Workout (1215) 

Every 2 for 24 (12 sets):
200m Run

-Between 34-36 on most of the intervals ... snuck in a 29 on the last one ... for most of these I wasn't able to push it too much... legs feeling a little beat up from yesterday. I was not feeling motivated to get these in... but once I finished I was glad I got these in. Even if these were only at about 85% effort, it was still good to get these in.

No comments:

Post a Comment