Friday, September 30, 2016

9/30/16

This morning was a solid workout with my fiancé. I was tired when I woke up and honestly did not want to train hard today. Once I got rolling and warmed up I felt pretty good though. We are back home working out at my local gym in Idaho. Went in and just threw some stuff together, ended up being a great workout.

A.
Strict Pull-ups
1,2,3, (:10 rest, :20, :30 etc)

-12 Rounds ... called it there due to time constraints ... overall felt very solid.

B.
'Hulk Hogan'
Every 2 for 20 minutes (10 sets):
3 Muscle-ups
5 Power Cleans (185/135#)
7 Burpees

-This was a great workout, got all the rounds unbroken, fastest slowest rounds were :48 and 1:09. Very good conditioning.

Rest about 10-15 minutes then...

C.
AMRAP 10 Minutes:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Air Squats
1,2,3... Dead-lift (315/205#)

-Finished the round of 7 Dead-lifts + 1 round of Cindy ... deads were slow, did all singles, but at least I'm pulling off the floor.

Rest 5 minutes, then...

D.
3 Rounds:
5 Push-ups
5 Dive Bomber Push-ups
5 Tempo Push-ups (5 seconds down)
5 Push-ups from Knees
Rest 2:00

-Complete ... this was tough progression, was a good finisher.

E.
15 Minute ROMWOD

-Complete ... today was actually the best I've felt on the 'Saddle' stretch ... finally making some progression on this stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment