Wednesday, August 23, 2017

8/24/17

Ended up drastically changing the workout due to time constraints / my training partner bailing on me. Got in and out of the gym in 70 minutes (including stretching!) instead of the typical 120 minute session. Overall happy I got in this in, didn't want to miss an integral lower body session, got out of it what I could, I felt strong and my lungs felt good on the conditioning piece.

A.
Back Squat
5x5
Rest as needed

-315# across ... felt very solid ... rest 2 minutes between the first three sets and then 3 minutes between the last two.

B.
3 Sets:
Front Rack Hold @ 100% of 1 RM Front Squat (365#) x :30
Rest 2:30

-Complete ... failed on the last set, only went :22 ... this was brutal ... felt like I was going to pass out.

C.
EMOM 28 (7 sets):
Min 1 - 15 Calorie Row
Min 2 - 10 KB Farmer's Carry Reverse Lunges (2 x 44#)
Min 3 - 50 Double-Unders
Min 4 - 10 Burpees

-Complete ... used the heaviest pair of KB they had ... probably should have upped the reps, overall happy with how this felt, little easier on the volume of repetitions that I would typically do, but my conditioning is on the back-burner right now, so I was okay with this.

D.
10 Minutes Stretching

-Complete ... felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment