Thursday, September 14, 2017

9/16/17

Had a pretty decent workout this morning... I woke up with some fairly bad wrist pain in my left wrist... I think the 300# jerk and the 230# sling shot bench was too much in the same day... but I still got in what I could today, cut the total volume down because I eliminated anything that was a pain trigger... bit of a bummer, especially because this program has been going really well for me... will try to keep my head in the game and finish this program out, hoping my wrist tendinitis/tendinosis isn't too severe. 

A.
Trap-Bar Dead-lift
5x5
Rest as needed

-225#, 275#, 315#, 365#, 385# ... didn't push the loading here, kept the sets at a very reasonable intensity. 

B.
EMOM 15 (5 sets):
Min 1 - Strict Overhand Pull-ups x 12 reps
Min 2 - Overhand Bodyweight Row x Max Reps
Min 3 - Rest

-Complete ... don't remember my reps, just went for intensity, got a huge pump. 

C.
3 Sets of:
DB Rows x 20 reps (10 each arm)
Rest as needed

-95#, 105#, 105#

D.
3 Sets of:
Single Leg KB Dead-lift (88#) x 20 reps (10 each leg)
Rest as needed
Plank x :60
Rest as needed

-Complete ... always a good time, those DL burned my glutes and hamstrings a lot. 

E.
2 Super-Sets:
Cable Curl x 20 reps
Cable Reverse Curl x 20 reps
Cable Rope Curls x 20 reps
Rest :90

-Complete across at 22.5# ... huge pump/great finisher 

No comments:

Post a Comment