Saturday, May 29, 2021

5/31/21

Today was overall a very fun workout... haven't been training for anything like this and I didn't feel great ... I think if my legs weren't so sore (I have about 7/10 DOMS right now) from Saturday's workout, this would have been a lot better.  Overall happy with this and I'm glad I just didn't injure myself... legs were sore and stiff during the warm-up and hurt from the first squat. Got the work in, albeit a slower pace than previous years. Push-ups unbroken, pull-ups went unbroken for 10 rounds then went to 3/2 or 3/1/1 for the last few sets. Squats were by far the worst part due to DOMS... overall happy to get this in and enjoyed doing this outside on the campus of the Naval Academy with my wife. 

'Murph' (strict pull-ups in boots/utes) 
1 Mile Run
100 Pull-ups (strict)
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 Mile Run 

-53:50 ... broke up into 20 rounds of 5/10/15 ... I've done boots/utes, but never with strict pull-ups... definitely took me a bit longer than previous years, but overall got a good workout out of this and had fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment