Sunday, November 6, 2022

11/07/22

AM Workout (0545) 

Had a really good workout this morning, I've been working on my shoulder/lat mobility a lot and I am happy to say I had no shoulder pain during today's very shoulder heavy workout. Really happy to train hard and I had a solid and challenging workout today. 

A. 
EMOM 10:
3 Squat Snatch @ 70% (175#) of 1 RM 

-Complete, across TnG at 175# ... this was really fun, focused on hitting perfects/reps positions... but also left me out of breath and sweaty. 

B.
For time:
15 Bar Muscle-ups
75 Wall Balls (20/14#) 
15 Bar Muscle-ups 

-5:58 ... unbroken first set of muscle-ups, went 25/15/10/10/8/7 on WB, which were rough, but finished those just over 4 minutes ... last set of bar muscle-ups took me two minutes ... went 8/4/3 ... was hoping to be a little stronger/faster on that last set, but I got the intensity out this that I could and didn't fail reps, which was good. Really solid conditioning piece. 
 
C.
4 Rounds for Quality (NOT for time)
20 Lunge Steps with Bear Hug Hold (100#)
100’ Bear Hug carry (100#)
50' Handstand Walk 
-Rest as needed b/t rounds-

-Complete, went two sets of 25' on the first two HSW and then went two unbroken sets of 50' ... fun training. 

PM Workout (1330)

3 Mile Easy Run 

-26:27 ... today was a hot day for November ... about 75 and sunny ... ran around the naval academy campus, really great day in Annapolis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment