Thursday, April 14, 2016

4/14/16

AM Workout (0700) 

~30 Minute Easy Run ... Didn't time the run or the distance, but the weather was great in Chicago this morning and I had to renew my driver's license because my old one expired today, so I ran down to the DMV to get that taken care of. Glad I got out the door, was a good run.

PM Workout (1400) 

In celebration of my 27th birthday did something much different today. Long partner AMRAP... it ripped me up pretty good. I was happy to power clean 225# for ~75 reps in a workout though. I haven't been cleaning much and these are the heaviest reps I've done in a long time. This was a really tough workout and I did it with my girlfriend. Saw this on Rich Froning's instagram a while back and I still kinda can't believe we actually did this... it was a gnar workout.

A.
With a partner,
AMRAP 60 Minutes:
400 Double-Unders
200 Ring Dips
100 Cleans (225#/135#)
50 Rope Climbs (15')

-1 Round + 34 Cleans

B.
3 sets:
Plank on GHD x 45 Seconds
Rest 75 seconds

-Complete

C.
20 Minute ROMWOD

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment