Monday, June 27, 2016

6/28/16

AM Workout (0730) 

This morning was supposed to be:

8 x 300m
Rest :60

I was also supposed to do this last night, but it was 100 degrees most of the afternoon/evening and I wasn't going to do that. I went over to the track and it was under reconstruction... so I decided to go to one of my favorite hills in Boise and do hill repeats instead. It looked like this:

Every 3 for 30 minutes (10 sets):
Hill Run (unknown distance)

-Each interval up the hill took :45-:55 seconds. I would then spend the remaining approximately 2 minutes walk/slow jogging back to the start of the hill. Got a lot of intensity out of this and had fun. Really nice and beautiful morning in Boise.

Workout 2 (1030) 

Second session was pretty solid. Could definitely feel the running this morning in my legs. But overall felt pretty solid on everything.

A.
Box Squats (20") 
5 sets of 5 
3 sets of 3
Rest as needed

-315# across for sets of 5
-365# across for sets of 3 

B.
Alternating Front Rack Lunges (use rack)
3 Sets of 12
Rest as needed

-185# across ... went a little lighter on these, legs were already feeling beat up. 

C.
3 RFT:
30 KBS (2 pood)
20 Wall-Balls (20#)
10 Tire Flips (350#)
75 Double-Unders

-16:30 ... solid workout, flipping the tire in the sun on a hot day was a very nice change... didn't have that at my gym back in Chicago. Overall a solid conditioning piece for the lower body/lungs.

D. 
3 Sets:
GHD Plank x: 60 
Rest as needed

-Complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment