Friday, June 3, 2016

6/4/16

Today ended up being a good workout... I was extremely tired and uninterested in the gym upon waking up. Although, once I got moving I felt solid on everything and had a good session this morning.

A. 
AMRAP 10 (at 80% warm-up pace): 
Jumping Lunges x 10 Reps
Handstand Walk x 5m
Double-Unders x 40

-Complete ... don't remember my rounds, but got all the handstand walking unbroken, which was good for me. Handstand walking is the best its ever been. 

B. 
'Regional Nate' 
10 RFT:
4 Strict Muscle-Ups
7 Strict HSPU 
12 Kettle-Bell Snatches (72/53#) 
20:00 Time Cap

-6 Rounds + 4 HSPU = CAP + 76 .... this actually isn't that bad of a score... this would have been lower middle of the pack in most of the regions. Really mind blowing the dudes that finish this workout in the time cap. This was an intimidating workout and it was very tough, glad I gave it a go. 

C. 
5 Sets:
Sled Push (Sled + 180#) x Half of Alley (unknown distance)
Rest = partner's set + 2:00

-Complete ... good finisher for the legs, great weather for this today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment