Friday, July 22, 2016

7/22/16

I wasn't planning on doing a class WOD today, but I was awake so I decided to go ahead and give it a go. It ended up being a pretty decent workout.

A.
Clean Grip Dead-lift - Heavy Double

-Worked up to 385# ... haven't been deadlifting much at all, felt fine. Went double-overhand, but did not hookgrip. Glad I could deadlift pain free.

B.
EMOM Until Failure
Min 1 - 20 Wall-Balls (20/14#)
Min 2 - 1 Rope Climb (15')*
*Every 6th minute add a rope climb (i.e. at 6 do 2 RCs each odd minute, at 12 do 3 RC, at 18 do 4 RC etc.)

-I got through minute 24, failed minute 25. The 25th minute was my first set at 5 rope climbs within the minute. I got through 4 and failed the last one. Tough workout overall, solid way to push myself, wall balls felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment