Thursday, October 6, 2016

10/7/16

AM Workout (1100)

Caught a quick workout over lunch. I was stoked to get all my stuff done and have some time, even if  only shortly, to workout and get some activity in. Didn't feel particularly great, but went as hard as possible. 

A.
In 15 Minutes Build up to a 'Heavy' Back Squat Triple 

-Went 135# x 10, 225# x 8, 295# x3, 315# x3x3 ... 315# for the day was good, in a bodybuilding gym where I could see myself and my knees. Buckled in a tiny bit at 315#, so I stayed there and just focused on perfect reps instead of increasing the load ... after the third set of this I was feeling it, definitely not as strong in my legs as I used to be, but atleast I'm squatting. 

B.
EMOM 20 (10 sets):
Odd: 5 Strict Pull-ups, 10 Push-ups, 15 Air Squats 
Even: 5 Snatches (165#) 

-Complete ... missed one minute at 16 on the snatches... took a minute off and resumed the next minute, so I ended up finishing into the 21st minute. Got a great workout out of this, solid conditioning. 

PM Workout (1700) 

A. 
Got out the door and hit a 43 minute easy aerobic run. I felt great the entire time, good stuff, lots of trails and small rolling hills. 

B.
Death By Strict Pull-ups

-Got through set of 10, called it there 

C.
Strict Stationary Dips 
10,9,8...1 
Rest is partner's set 

-Got through this quickly, good finisher 

No comments:

Post a Comment