Thursday, November 16, 2017

11/18/17

Had an awesome workout today... I was a little tired this morning, but once I got warmed up and moving I felt very good on everything. Hit one of my favorite 'emom' workouts from back in the day when I was training for the 2014 Regional.

A.
Not for time, for quality movement:
Pistols (alternating), sets of:
6-8-10-12-14-12-10-8-6*
*1 Rope Climb (15') and 25 Foot Handstand Walk between each set

-Complete ... didn't time this, was just working on technique throughout, felt good on everything, was a great warm-up.

B.
EMOM 30:
Min 1 - 15/12 Calorie Row
Min 2 - 5 Power Cleans (205/145#)
Min 3 - 10 C2B Pull-ups

-Complete ... no missed reps here, the last time and only other time I've done this was in April 2014. 3 and a half years ago, but I remember this being really tough and solid training. Back then I was only getting 12 calories on the row, today was 15 throughout. I was really taxed during the last few sets, took a lot of effort to get through. Had a really good time doing this, really great training.

C.
3 Sets of:
KB Row (72#) x 20 reps (10 each arm)
GHD Plank Hold x :75 seconds
Rest as needed

-Complete

D.
15 Minute ROMWOD

-Complete ... felt good, need to get back to doing these every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment