Sunday, February 9, 2020

2/12/20

This morning I was much more motivated and less stressed in the gym... was able to get up in the AM and get in everything I wanted to prior to having to go work and didn't have any court today. Having said that, I was so extremely sore in my adductors/hamstrings (particularly on my left leg) that I had to drastically reduce the loading of the workout today. This was a bit of a bummer, but tried to push through it and get in what I could.

A. 
Box Squat
3 sets x 5 reps @ 55% (225#)
55% of your one rep max back squat.

-Complete, across at 225# to a 20" box ... this was supposed to be regular squats at 75% (315#) but I just couldn't do that today due to extreme DOMS. 

B.
Single-Leg Cross Body KB RDLs
2 sets x 10-15 reps
If 10 reps is too easy, do up to 15 reps.

-Complete, across with a 35# KB for 2 x 10 ... went very light on this

C.
Weighted Lunges
3 sets x 6-10 reps
Can be with dumbbells, kettlebells or a barbell on your front or back rack. 6-10 reps each leg.
Toes to Rings
3 sets x 20 reps

-Complete ... lunges for 3 x 10 with 2 x 35# KB in the front-rack ... unbroken sets of T2R

D.
6-8 Sets of: 
15 Cal Bike 
:30 Ring Plank 
10 Alternating Step-ups (24/20")
15m Single Arm Farmer's Carry Right (80/50#)
15m Single Arm Farmer's Carry Left (80/50#)
Rest :60 

-Complete, 6 sets ... didn't time the intervals, just the rest, happy to move and get this in 

F.
ROMWOD

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment