Wednesday, March 18, 2020

3/30/20

Today was a rough workout... I was really excited to hit this hard, but my body just wasn't having it... had to change a lot of the movements given how much severe DOMS was in my quadriceps. This wasn't too big of a deal to me, I feel like I got the most out of this that I could. My body was/is still fucking thrashed from the numbers I hit on Saturday. Overall happy that I got through this and I am excited to train again tomorrow.

A.
Power Snatch
3 sets x 3 reps @ 75% (195#) 
Minimum 75% of your one rep max snatch

-Complete, these were supposed to be regular snatches, but my body just couldn't do it, had to power all of them 

B.
Snatch Grip Power Jerk 
3 sets x 3 reps @ 80-90% (205-230#) 
Between 80 - 90% of your one rep max snatch.

-Complete, across at 220# ... these were supposed to be snatch balances... but just couldn't go below parallel so I modified as necessary, fun movement. 

C.
Snatch Pull
5 sets x 5 reps @ 100-120% (255-305#) 
100-120% of your one rep max snatch.

-Complete, across at 255# (100%) ... didn't push the loading here, quads/lower back still recovering from Saturday... barely got through these at 100%.

D.
Skater Squats
3 sets x 15 reps
15 reps per leg.
Couch Stretch x 2:00
:60 per leg 

-Complete ... this was supposed to be some front squats and 4 sets of skaters ... modified as necessary, doing air squats was painfully sore, so just cut out the front squats entirely and stretched. 

E. 
Every 3 for 18 (6 sets) of: 
Min 1 - 5/3 Ring Muscle-ups 
Min 2 - 2 Wall-Walks + :20 Handstand Hold (at top of second wall-walk) 
Min 3 - 10 Knees-to-Elbows 

-Complete ... got all the sets unbroken, but  failed this on the last 3 sets... went down to :10 handstand hold on set 4 and then sets 5 and 6 were just two wall-walks ... shoulder blew up extremely hard on this, it was good gymnastics conditioning regardless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment