Friday, December 16, 2022

12/16/22

My wife took a COVID test this morning and it came up negative... still not feeling great, but I think we are both over the virus. I didn't have any symptoms today other than a some slight congestion/runny nose. Hit the class workout at the gym and it kicked my ass... I felt very out of shape compared to where I was a few short weeks ago. RSV before/during Thanksgiving straight into COVID has been brutal on my body and mental health, but there is no way to get back into crossfit then just doing it... tried to push it and get through this with as much intensity as possible... looking forward to feeling back to my normal self in the future.


A.
5 RFT:
15 Shoulder-to-Overhead (95/65#)
12 C2B Pull-ups
9 Sumo-Deadlift High-Pull (95/65#)

-8:55 ... this was rough ...  C2B unbroken ... but broke up the barbell movements a bit on sets 3,4,5 ... felt pretty terrible coming off this illness... but got in what I could.

B.
3 Sets:
10 BB Good Mornings (95#)
15 Standing BB Calf Raises (95#)
10 Unweighted Single Leg Hip Thrust (each leg) 
Rest as needed 

-Complete ... kept this accessory stuff extremely light/low intensity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment