Friday, June 30, 2023

7/01/23

 12 Mile Run 

-2:01:52 ... average pace right around 10:10 per mile ... really great run in Maine around rural roads, lots of rolling hills through quiet forests. Probably the best run of this training cycle ... I felt WAY better than on all previous long runs. I ate more carbs before the run and ate more during the run, I think it really helped (see nutrition below) ... I am trying to dial in my intra workout nutrition ... last marathon the gu packs failed me on the last 6 miles of the marathon. I definitely felt good during today's run. Fun training. 

Pre-run (0645-0715)
1 Serving Kodiak Cake Oatmeal
1 Dave's Killer Bread Almond Oat Bar
2 Small Pancakes w/ butter and syrup

Run (0800)

@ 1:00 - Nature's Bakery Fig Bar (1/2 serving) 
@ 1:20 - Nature's Bakery Fig Bar (1/2 serving) 
@ 1:40 - 3 Cliff Bar Blocks 

No comments:

Post a Comment