Friday, August 21, 2026

8/22/26

I was going to try to get some crossfit in this AM, but I hurt my wrist from a fall hiking yesterday... I don't think it is too serious (i.e. not broken), but definitely was in a bit of pain yesterday and still was today. Got a solid pump instead ... overall enjoyed getting this in. 

A.

Contralateral Dead Bugs - 3 x :60

DB RDL - 3 x 10 

Straight Arm Pull Down -  3 x 10


-Complete ... light warm-up


B.

Deadlift - 6x4 

One Arm DB Row 6x8


-405# deadlifts and 80# rows across `    


C.

Heel Elevated BSS - 4x6

Supine Pull-up w/ physio Ball Adduction Iso-Hold 4 x max 


-2x50# for the BSS and 20# ball for around :30 each set 


D.

Calf Iso-Hold - Dorsiflexion - 3 x :30

Standing Calf Raises w/ DBs - 3 x 15


-Complete, 2x50# DB for CR


E.

Hammer Curls - 4 x10

Seated Incline Curls - 4 x10


-2x35# HC and 2x15# incline curls


F.

Two Handed KB Skull Crushers  - 4x10

Banded Tricep Extensions - 4x20


-2x26# KB and 1 red band 

No comments:

Post a Comment