Sunday, August 30, 2026

8/31/26

AM Workout (0500)

A.

AMRAP 12:
8/6 Cal Echo Bike

8 Pistols, alternating

4 C2B Pull-ups* 

*Add 4 C2B Pull-ups per round 


-28 C2B + 1 Cal Echo Bike ... this was really fun, went unbroken through 24 and then went 15/5/4/2/1/1 ... fell apart there on the round of 28, but overall happy to cruise through this and feel good throughout. C2Bs felt solid today. 


B.

EMOM 10:

13 GHD Sit-ups


-Complete ... this was tough ... finished at about 10:12 ... kept on the pace for 9 minutes and only went over time on that last set... this was harder than last week when I did 12 EMOM... but I think I was just thrashed from part A this morning. 


PM Workout (1600)


Short, albeit solid afternoon workout ... felt decent overall and happy to sneak this in. 


A.

4 Sets:

Banded HSC x 10 

Side Pillar to Hip Drop and Breach x 10 

Superman Holds x :30


-Complete


B. 

Back Squat 

5x4

Strict Supinated Grip Pull-up 

5x5


-315#, 335#, 355#, 365#, 365# and 25# across on the pull-ups


C.

30 Degree DB Lunge 

2x30 yards (drop set to failure)


-2x50# for the first 15 yards and then 2x25# for the second set ... I went way too light on this, but I didn't have access to many DBs. 


D.

3 Sets:

Seated HSC x 10 reps

Banded Anterior Tibialis x :60 - max reps each leg 

Standing Calf Raises w/ Single DB - :60 - max reps each leg 


-Complete ... 150#, 160#, 165# on the HSC ... was getting about 20 reps each movement for the ME calf work ... big calf pump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment