Sunday, August 2, 2026

8/3/26

AM Workout (0500)


A. 

For Time: 

21-15-9

Deadlifts (225#, 275#, 325#) 

5-4-3 

Handstand Complex (1 Wall-Walk + 2 Strict Wall-Facing HSPU) 


-6:24 … I was fairly consistent here, no misses on the wall, which was good, I was near failure on the last 2 reps of hspu. Overall fun, this is a workout in an upcoming competition that I am doing. 


B. 

Deadlift 

5-5-3-3


-335#, 385#, 435#, 455# … kept this lighter after part A, did not go max effort, but got in some reps. 


C. 

3 Sets: 

10 Strict HSPU 

10 DB Curls (2x40) 

:45 Sorensen Hold 

Rest as needed


-Complete 


PM Workout (1630)


A.

5/3/1 Bench (Week 1 - 5s) 


-165# x 5, 190# x 5, 215# x 6 


B.

Bench Press

5x10 @ 65% (165#)


-Complete, but didn't get 10 every time... went around 10,10, 8, 7, 7 ... kept the rest low at :60-:90 and this gassed me out hard. Definitely felt weak/out of shape on the bench today given I've been just crossfitting and dealing with extreme moving stress. 


C.

DB Incline Bench Press w/ 2 second eccentric 

4 x 8 -10


-2x50# 


D.

DB Flyes 

3x10


-2x20# DB 


E.

Push-ups - 2 sets to failure @ 60 seconds rest


-14, 12 ... was smoked by the time I got here ... rough.


F.

Bench Dips 

3x10 


-Complete


G.

Seated DB Overhead Extensions

3x10


-50# 

No comments:

Post a Comment