Friday, July 27, 2012

7/27/12

The elevation really got to me on the metcon today. It was a solid session that I made up on the spot.

EMOM for 15 Minutes: 20 seconds hand stand lockout against wall

-Practiced getting on the wall quickly. Solid skill session. Tried free standing handstands the last 5 seconds of each handstand.

Rest 5 minutes then...

3 Rounds for time:

15 Burpees
9 HR Push-ups
15 Hello-Dollies (4 count)
15 Flutter-Kicks (4 count)
9 HR Push-ups
15 Burpees
50 12" Vertical Jumps (2 hands on target)

21.58. The vertical jumps at 6500 scorched my lungs. I gassed out on them fast. I've never done such a long vertical jump at high volume, it ended up being a great WOD. Everything else went pretty fast. Solid session for being on vacation and just throwing it together on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment