Sunday, July 8, 2012

7/7/12

This morning was a long partner workout. It was really fun to workout with a group of people I didn't know and help motivate each other.

 2 Times Through:

400m Run
5 Prowler Push (50m + 275#)
400m Rum
5 Tire Flips (500#)
400m Run
25 KB Swings (72#)
400m Run
25 HR Push-ups
400m Run
25 Squats

50.01. 

Not a typical workout I would do, but it was overall an interesting and fun session. There was more rest than I would take in a workout because of the shared reps of the partner work. For each exercise after the run I would finish the movement first and then wait for my two partners to do their reps. All sets unbroken at 100% speed; this was basically a ton of running. Overall a fun way to spend my Saturday morning.

-About ten hours after this AM workout I danced my face off for a ~2 hours. Definitely the hardest dancing I've done in a long time. Fun stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment