Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7/3/12

My body was fried today. Between the hiking this weekend and the insanity that was yesterday's training session I was feeling it. I had to go lighter on the lifting, I was not feeling going for a PR. The metcon went well, I put it together there on the spot. It ended up being extremely challenging and awesome.

Back Squat - 5 x 5 @ 75% (300#) @ 2 minutes rest.

Rest 5 minutes then...

5 Rounds, each for time @ 2 minutes rest

20 Double-unders
10 Power Cleans (185#)
10 Burpees-over-the-bar

1:29, 1:28, 2:15, 1:57, 2:07. I gassed out hard on the third round during the power cleans. I came back for the last two rounds and tried to go absolutely 100% on each set. This was extremely lactic, felt it in my legs hard on the burpees. Great training. I only missed 1 double-under. Excited for some much needed rest and the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment