Sunday, November 25, 2012

11/26/12

Today was a really fun day in the gym. I also felt awesome. Eating more is significantly affecting my training. I definitely don't feel all crappy like I did a few weeks ago. Anyway, a buddy of mine and I have been wanting to try this WOD for a while. We finally got around to it and it was hardcore. It ended up being a great time and was really good mental training.

225# Power Clean 'Kalsu'

For time:
100 Power Cleans (225#)
-5 Burpees at the start of every minute

My time was 34.49. Hardcore workout. I went with triples for the vast majority of the workout. I definitely paced it well. When I do this again I want to go out with 5 reps per minute and see how that goes. Overall great training. I remember like it was yesterday when my 1 RM squat clean was 225#. To be able to throw this around for 100 reps is awesome. Being strong is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment