Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/8/12

My legs have not been this sore in ages. I can't remember the last time I felt this deep soreness. It's a good feeling. I cut out my lifting today and just did some skill/conditioning stuff. Ended up being solid training. Feeling decently fit.

Skill: 30 Minutes of Muscle-up work.

Did around 70 reps. All kinds of variations; strict, bulgarian dips at the top, double/triple dips at top, false grip, no false grip, L-sit. Just worked through everything and toward the end really worked linking no-false grip with a fast transition. Solid skill work, these are coming together. I want to hit a benchmark wod soon, maybe 'Amanda' or the new Outlaw front squat/muscle-up WOD and try to get all the muscle-ups without a false-grip. I've been too dependent on it and my muscle-ups are inefficient. It's getting better and all coming together though.

Rest 10 minutes then...

For time:
500m Row
50 Overhead Walking Lunges (25#)
50 Pull-ups
50 Squats
50 Sit-ups (25# - touching behind head and ground in front of feet each rep)
50 HR Push-ups (feet on 25# plate)
50 Double-unders
50 Toes-to-bars

16.28. Solid workout. The toes-to-bar were by far the worst part. The lunges and squats were hard simply because of the deep DOMS I'm feeling right now. Solid metcon. Excited to train tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment