Thursday, October 24, 2013

10/24/13


My shoulders were a little sore today, but once I warmed up I felt decent. I was stoked that I set a lifetime PR today. 275# is a 3# PR jerk. It felt easy, I'm stoked to get to 300# soon. Overall a short day, but a great session.

A.
Take 20 minutes to build to a heavy Jerk
-Singles: 225#, 255#, 275# (PR), 285#(f)
-275# is a PR#. It felt so good I jumped to 285#, but missed it forward. My shoulders were just too fried, but I'll get it and more soon. I'm so happy to not be injured. I couldn't jerk heavy most of last year.

B.
On the minute, every minute, for 12 minutes:
6 Push Press (115/75 lbs)
8 Pull-Ups
10 Kettlebell Swings (32/24 kg)

-This was extremely grip centric. I missed rounds 6 and 9. Great training. I had to break up some of the set of KB swings. Butterfly pull-ups are feeling better than ever in my life. Really motivating stuff. Pumped for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment