Sunday, October 27, 2013

10/27/13

Today was awesome. I was still a little sore throughout my body and very sore in my triceps. Once I got the workout started, everything felt awesome though. Thrusters were sets of 5 from start to finish. I broke up the pull-ups a lot. Everything was consistent. Great day in the gym doing an awesome workout. My butter-fly pull-ups are getting legit.

'Bridges'
5 RFT (30 min. cap)
10 HSPU
15 Thrusters (155#)
20 Over-the-bar Burpees
25 Pull-ups

3 rounds + 21 pull-ups. I was just shy of 4 rounds, I was happy with my effort. HSPUs are getting better, thrusters were the toughest part by far. Great day in the gym with my training partner. I'm really digging training right now. New goal of getting this within the time cap.  Pumped to train tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment