Friday, November 15, 2013

11/15/13


I felt beat up today. Those front squats yesterday rocked me. I was no where near setting PRs. My muscle-ups felt okay though. Not the best day ever, my body is torn up from yesterday. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

A.
Take 20 minutes to build to a heavy Snatch
(let feel dictate how heavy you go today – doesn’t need to be a PR, but if it feels good, let it happen)
-Built up to 205#, it felt really easy, but missed 215# three times, called it there.

B.
Take 20 minutes to build to a heavy Clean & Jerk
(again, let feel dictate)
-Built up to 245#, felt AWFUL, so torn up from yesterday. Called it there.

C.
For times:
12 Muscle-Ups (ladies 9 muscle-ups)
Rest exactly 60 seconds
9 Muscle-Ups (ladies 7 muscle-ups)
Rest exactly 60 seconds
6 Muscle-Ups (ladies 5 muscle-ups)
6:30 - 2:00 rest = 4:30 total work.

 6/3/1/1/1 (failed a rep toward the end trying to do a double)
 4/3/1/1
 4/1/1 

No comments:

Post a Comment