Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11/26/13


Today was an overall rough morning. I was really tired this morning, wasn't as excited as I usually am to get into the gym. Tied PRs on everything, missed all PR attempts. I had to cut out the clean stuff today, my collar bone is bruised/damaged to a point where it is too painful to clean to at all. Hopefully will be able to clean again next week, but I'm not wholly concerned about it, my clean is my best lift.

A.
Five sets of:
Drop Snatch x 1 rep
Rest as needed
205#, 215#, 225#, 235#, 245#(failed 3 times, so close on the last one).

B.
Four sets of:
Snatch x 2 reps @ 75-80%
Rest as needed
165#, 185#, 205#, 215# (failed the first rep behind)
-Did some singles afterward at 225#, 230#. These were all attempts, I kept missing it behind. I probably tried about 5 times. I was so close, so frustrating.
-I probably shouldn't have gone heavier on these, but  I just really wanted to. I will PR this very soon.

C.
Three sets of:
Snatch Grip Dead-lift x 3 reps @ 110% (230#)
Toes to Bar x 15 reps
Rest 60 seconds
-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment