Saturday, July 11, 2015

7/11/15

Today was an okay workout ... I was extremely unfocused and didn't have any mental drive to push it today. Too stressed about the bar exam to enjoy the gym at all. Got in early by myself and got out quick and ran home. Short session, at least I got some movement in.

A.
11.5
AMRAP 20:
5 Power Clean (145#)
10 T2B
15 Wall-ball (20#)

-9 rounds + 5 PC ... this is the worst I've done on this workout since the 2011 Open. I think I was somewhere in that 8th round during the Open then ... my best score on this workout was from 2012 when I scored 12 rounds + some reps ... Just wasn't focused today and no desire to push it. I haven't been cleaning at all due to injury, so it was nice to re-train this movement a bit. Overall frustrating day because I just felt focused, unhappy and injured/weak. Not a great feeling.

B.
1 mile easy run home.

-Untimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment